Do you know?
I thought you would simply change me and my world...
Denouncing
all my assumptions
all
imaginations & my dreams about our encounter,
I brace myself...
now that I
am void, only to be filled by you,
now that I
am passion, only to be deepen by you,
now that I
am thirst, to be quenched only by you...
now that I
am blessed, only to see you encroaching all my senses...
appropriating
my power of discretion...
you make me
loose all that I am
to see what
I can become....
when drops
of sweetness leave my eyes...
I brace
myself ,as I can only imagine the very next moment,
when we will
embrace...
when the
worlds will collide...
I will be
lost... to you...
the moment
seem to have stopped...
waiting for
another
just the way
I am waiting..
for you
and then it
happens...
the one so
rigorous, claiming to engulf me,
the one so
powerful, daring to change me.,
the one so
pure, willing to bless me...
But,
trashing all my apprehensions,
trashing all my apprehensions,
it simply
touches my feet...
when I look
down,
a motherly
kindness spreads over my feet...
for a moment
when i notice the tide flowing away...
is stealing
something away...
is it the
sand?...
and I become
humble to know that its stealing away my ego...
rooting me
deeper in reality of my soul...of my self...of my sand...
surrendered...
only to wait for another... tide of love
- The tide
of love <3
No comments:
Post a Comment