Would you see a blossom..
If the Sun decides to hide away,,,
would you see a butterfly...
If the blossom is to disappear as it may...
would you wish to fly in the pursuit of few drops of happiness...
If you never saw a butterfly to show you the way...
would you ever fly...
would you ever quest the destiny...
If you never realize that you had wings just waiting for you to play...
would you ever know
you are the sun.. you are the blossom
the butterfly... the wings & the destiny...
May you know
that you are the who, how & why
there would be a sun to show you ... that you could be a guiding one..
there would be a blossom to show you...that you could be a fragrant one..
there would be a butterfly to show you... that you could fly...
there could be a destiny for you to realize that you are THE ONE...
Yes, only if you dream...
Cause when I dreamt I met my destiny....
& look I found you :)
If the Sun decides to hide away,,,
would you see a butterfly...
If the blossom is to disappear as it may...
would you wish to fly in the pursuit of few drops of happiness...
If you never saw a butterfly to show you the way...
would you ever fly...
would you ever quest the destiny...
If you never realize that you had wings just waiting for you to play...
would you ever know
you are the sun.. you are the blossom
the butterfly... the wings & the destiny...
May you know
that you are the who, how & why
there would be a sun to show you ... that you could be a guiding one..
there would be a blossom to show you...that you could be a fragrant one..
there would be a butterfly to show you... that you could fly...
there could be a destiny for you to realize that you are THE ONE...
Yes, only if you dream...
Cause when I dreamt I met my destiny....
& look I found you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment